Sunday, July 7, 2013

[Bikini Block]- Hottest Twins On The Block Kristina and Karissa Shannon

here’s my favorite set of hot twins Kristina and Karissa Shannon showing off their ass-ets at the pool. It’s been a while, but they look so different than the last time I saw them. Source- Hollywoodtuna says-
It’s like they’re both on the same juicy booty diet. In fact, I could use both of their booties to complete my pillow set for my bedroom. Saves me a trip to Bed, Bath and Beyond.
Lool Crazy Dude.
View More Photos After the Cut.


Photo Credit: HollywoodTuna
Knock Knock:
For that trending information Follow us on twitter @_chronicles_, If you like to tweet Follow us on twitter @_chronicles_, You dont know o! you might meet that special person if you Follow us on twitter @_chronicles_, what else?? Maybe free airtime if you Follow us on twitter @_chronicles_. Lool. Thank you. With Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment