Saturday, July 6, 2013

46Yr Old Cripple ~ Women Love Me Because I Satisfy Them In Bed

*Baba ibe!*

Pedro Ken Ogbebor, alias New Yorker is a 46 year-old cripple, residing by the Samuel Ogbemudia Stadium Benin City. He is one person that his disability had never hindered from embarking on any mission. Although he has not been to America before, his American accent gave him the name, New Yorker.
Even as a cripple, he is popular and loved by many including women. Saturday Vanguard spoke with this father of three whose wife abandoned few months ago on why he is a fan of beautiful ladies despite his disability.
Read what he said during the interview..
Was it because of your condition that your wife abandoned you?
I don’t really know. All I know is that when she was with me, I tried to make her happy. She was a weight lifter when I met her and we fell in love. She had three kids for me and I was shocked when she left me. Maybe, it was the advice of friends but that was foolish. If you are a woman and you love a man, you don’t allow friends to deceive you. Obviously, her friends might have mocked her that she was married to a cripple and foolishly, she forgot how we loved each other and our three children.
But I believe she is regretting her actions now because few days ago, I went to the stadium as usual and somebody told me she came to my house and was calling the children but they refused to answer her.

They said my children told her that she is wicked for abandoning them because their father is a cripple and that she should go and leave them alone. That was what happened. Friends have been helping me and my children are okay. My first daughter is 12 years old, the second one is seven years and my son is six years old.
Since your wife left, how have you been coping with women because I found out you have a lot of female friends and people also claim you use charms to seduce beautiful ladies?
The truth is that staying with women gives joy though some people view it differently. I feel good when I am with a woman. If you can satisfy a woman, you don’t have a problem. It is not all about money. Women like men who satisfy them. And I think I am good in that. I don’t have money to spend on a woman but I have my own way of satisfying them. Women always love me even though I am a cripple.They don’t care. Women love bold men, people who can protect them and not really money.
It is only the greedy ones that are after money. But real women search for satisfaction. No woman has ever rejected me. You can see that I am a fine boy. There was a day a white girl walking along Airport road followed me till I got home. She gave me her numbers ,that she wanted to be my friend. So women admire me a lot despite my condition. I don’t use charms on anybody. It is all lies. You know some people would fail in getting a woman but when I succeeded, they would go about talking rubbish. I have never charmed any woman.
Let me tell you, I go to club, I party with friends and that created the impression that I may be a bad guy but I am not. People said I used charms to catch women because they noticed that any girl I talked to would always follow me. But when they now understood the kind of person I am, they no longer think that way. I don’t use charms on women at all. They love me naturally because I am gifted.
Again, I have never been involved in crime although I am aware there are disabled persons who get involved in crime. I have never been to a police station. I am even better than some people who walk with two legs because I don’t involve myself in anything I know is illegal. If I know that you are a criminal, I won’t even come close to you. I only want to do things that will give people joy, that will make people help me and not what will make people hate me. God has always been good to me.

Gist from:Unilagolodo

Knock Knock:
For that trending information Follow us on twitter @_chronicles_, If you like to tweet Follow us on twitter @_chronicles_, You dont know o! you might meet that special person if you Follow us on twitter @_chronicles_, what else?? Maybe free airtime if you Follow us on twitter @_chronicles_. Lool. Thank you. With Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment