Saturday, June 15, 2013

PHOTOS: Genevieve Nnaji Runs Marathon for Cancer Awareness

Today, 15th June 2013, Genevieve Nnaji was involved in a breast cancer awareness charity project spearheaded by Mrs. Onari Duke. Part of the project involved them running five miles for around Lagos. The charity event saw the likes of P-Square‘s Peter Okoye, Nollywood Actor Paul Obazele and MUD cosmetics’ Onyinye Igwe and more.



Genevieve Nnaji - June 2013 Genevieve Nnaji - June 2013 Genevieve Nnaji - June 2013
ff @d_associate

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after checking through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Anyways, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back frequently!


    Here is my blog ... Julie

    ReplyDelete